Saturday, April 17, 2010

oh ye of little faith!

every once in a while, i never fail to give myself mini heart attacks... because i try to solve things all by myself. take today for instance. after weeks of scrimping, i finally had saved an extra fifty bucks(the first time in 12 months).. and then, i busted my cheapo cane creek (creak) S8 headset.

no one seemed to stock the S8 and i was fuming at the exorbitant prices of FSA (heavy and expensive shit) and Chris King(really expensive shit)... even blamed ben for bouncing his heavy ass on my fork, the other day, for the loose headset (shhhh don't tell ben!).. and i have to get my bike ready by saturday for my school project reshoot, which btw is self-funded (more $$ to spend on misc shit)... and of course i like owe the whole team2 dinner for going AWOL for jamming last week(don't ask)..

anyways, as it turns out, there was nothing wrong with my headset.. i just made an ultimate noob of myself by tightening it wrongly. reshoot is looking to be a no-shoot. and i had enough to pay for dinner.

now what was all that fuss about again?

No comments: